Adventure in Pakistan - Looking for travel buddies

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

RomieGTI

Hi,

I am planning a trip to discover Pakistan in 2021. Why? Untouched nature, beautiful landscape, not bombarded with tourists, super friendly people, a lot of value for your EUR, amazing food....... So if this appeals to you know then reply. This will be an amazing experience :)

kind regards,

Romie

kaatje.k

Hi Romie, Afghanistan, Pakistan... those countries are high on my list but have not happened because I would not feel comfortable travelling on my own. But ...I am OLD!!! I do not know how old you are but I am quite sure you would not want me as a travel buddy.

Good luck
Cathy

RomieGTI

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for your message. I understand that you might not be comfortable on your own. At the moment, the trip is in early planning phase and nothing is set on stone. Ideally I would like to form a fun group where everyone is welcome so age is not an issue :) I can let you know as soon as I know more, in the meantime if you have any questions the feel free to reach out.

Best,

Romie

DesertSwinger

Interested too and I'm looking for more details. I planned to go Baltistan but unfortunately covid decided differently. And why not 2022?

kaatje.k

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for your message. I understand that you might not be comfortable on your own. At the moment, the trip is in early planning phase and nothing is set on stone. Ideally I would like to form a fun group where everyone is welcome so age is not an issue :) I can let you know as soon as I know more, in the meantime if you have any questions the feel free to reach out.

Best,

Romie
Yes please count me in and keep me informed. Very very interested!!!

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Bovenaan