USA From East to West / Aug - Oct

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

RobinH

Hallo, hieronder staat de tekst die ik op andere Engelstalige fora ook gezet heb, daarom is het in het Engels, maar het komt er dus op neer dat ik op zoek ben naar één of enkele reisgenoten tussen augustus en oktober, voornamelijk om de kosten te delen en nieuwe mensen te leren kennen. Zie hieronder voor meer info.

Hi!

This is THE road trip you should embark on if you're planning on visiting both cultural (~touristic) and natural wonders in the USA (and partly Canada). Feel free to jump in or quit on the go (so whenever you want!!)
I already planned most of it and booked some hostels, but most of the time I'd like to couchsurf or camp, we'll come back to that later.
It doesn't matter if you are black, white, gay, straight, man, woman, religious, atheist, thick, thin, young or old. The only 3 requirements are: you should have enough money for YOUR trip, because every adventure you wish to join has a certain cost of course (transport, tickets, food&drinks, etc.) and that cost will be split in the amount of people being present at the moment, so the more people join, the lower the cost; everything you do, is at own risk, so if you decide to jump of a cliff in a national park because you want a rush, the only thing I will do is call 911 and move on with the rest (of course that doesn't mean I will do the same if you get pushed by a Mexican kid that thinks that's funny); last but not least I want to see happy faces. If you have a sad story, do not hesitate to tell, but don't cry for a week. After all, this journey is supposed to make us happy.
Below I'll sum up a few basics, but please ask if you want to know more.

Technical info:

1) Start-end (date): July 28 - October 11
2) Start-end (location): New York - Seattle
3) First +/- 2 weeks (= New York, Niagara, Washington DC, Atlanta): transport ONLY by plane and public transport, after...ONLY by car!
4) Summary of the most important city visitations in chronological order: New York City - Niagara Falls - Washington DC - Atlanta - Knoxville - Nashville - Memphis - Dallas - Georgetown - Austin - San Antonio - Carlsbad - Albuquerque - Denver - Flagstaff - Las Vegas - San Diego - Los Angeles - San Francisco - Portland - Seattle - Vancouver (small suggestions possible!)
5) Wonders along the way: Great Smoky Mountains, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Yosemite, Yellowstone, Glacier National Park and many, MANY more!!!

GreetT

Hoi!
Lijkt me super leuke reis!! Ik ga de zuidwest kust deze zomer ook doen met een goeie vriendin.
Daarna blijft die vriendin in LA want ze heeft daar een conferentie en moet ik dus het vliegtuig alleen naar huis nemen.
Mijn vliegtuig maakt een tussenstop in New York, dus moet ik daar van profiteren en heb ik 4 dagen New York geboekt (4/8 tem 8/8).
Maar dat betekent dat ik daar alleen ben. Het zou veel leuker zijn om daar een reisgenootje te hebben.
Ben je daar dan toevallig? En je zoekt nog een reisgenootje, dan mag je altijd iets laten weten!
Groetjes,
Greet

RobinH

Hey Greet!

Had het fijn gevonden om met jou New York te verkennen. Helaas ben ik in NY van 28 juli tot 2 augustus, dus niet meer wanneer jij er bent.
Heel veel plezier met jouw reis!

Groetjes,
Robin

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Bovenaan